Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
January 2005 by Staff
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
Tony Kelly and Ken Laster have dredged for gold in the Motherlode area for a number of years, and they decided to team up in 2004 and work together with Ken’s new 4-inch dredge.
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
- Getting back to nature...
- When tin is more valuable than gold
The Northwest Mining Association reports that the claim maintenance fee for 2004-2005 will be raised.
One of the most frequently quoted sayings on Wall Street is that “markets love to climb a wall of worry.” We’re not so sure about the “climbing” part of it...
• Cell phone tax is un-appealing
• Awkwardly dressed
• Would Mother approve?
The Bawl Mill • Convention Report • Interview with Congressman Gibbons on Mining Law Reform • The Art of Finding Coarse Gold Part II—Pocket Hunting for Residual Placers • Gold Canyon Resources Targets Gallium • Tucson Mountain Chaos • Picks & Pans: Auburn Ravine Gold • Suit Filed to Stop Mining in Northern California • Niobium and Tantalum • The Iola Mine Group, Montgomery County, North Carolina • Effectively Using a Detector and Drywasher for Placer Gold • Mining Companies Use Conservative Valuations • Company Notes • Accident at Robinson Mine Leaves Two Dead • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver