Significant Progress for California Suction Gold Dredgers
January 2015 by Ron KliewerIt was a milestone day in the battle to maintain the rights of miners to dredge on federal mining claims in California.
We can’t say it wasn’t expected. The California Department of Fish & Game released revised suction gold dredging regulations on February 17, 2012, and it’s obvious the agency wants to make life as difficult as possible for dredgers.
• California suction dredgers had better prepare for battle
PLF scores another win for property rights
Superior Court Judge Karen L. Dixon granted the temporary restraining order on July 3, 2013.
- EPA declines to impose additional regulations and financial requirements on hardrock miners
- “Baffling” ruling in suction gold dredging court case
This will provide the opportunity to meet with many of the members of Congress in a more informal setting at several meetings, luncheons and dinners. And we have been offered the chance to meet with President Trump’s staff.
• US District Court rules against Oregon miners
• Bill to halt sage grouse management plans introduced.
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Return to Chicken, Alaska • The Pothole Patch • All About Pyrite • Diamond Prospecting in Indiana • Why Did This Silver Mine Close? -Conclusion • The Ely Copper-Gold District of Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices