BLM Cancels 10-Million-Acre Sage Grouse Mineral Withdrawal
November 2017 by Chris Ralph
The very way it was done at the time didn’t give one much confidence in the objectivity and honesty of the BLM study.
- Bill to limit Antiquities Act
- PLF seeks relief from Endangered Species Act abuses
• California dredging update
• Favorable bills in Congress
• Obama’s parting shots
• California suction dredging
• Oregon follows California’s lead
• Lawsuit coming; bill introduced to stop mining in Washington State
• President Trump halts new federal regulations
It was a milestone day in the battle to maintain the rights of miners to dredge on federal mining claims in California.
• Some positives in spending bill
• Judge puts brakes on the EPA in Alaska
• Judge to rule in favor of suction gold dredgers
• State attorneys claim the Court of Appeals wrongly relied on South Dakota Mining Association v. Lawrence County regarding federal preemption...
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - How do I work this glacial deposit? • Ask The Experts - How do I best recover gold in pyrite? • It Pays to Know Your Bedrock • Take it to Bedrock • The Beatty Mining District of Nevada • Flood Plain Gold Deposits—What Are They Really? • Exploring Iron Oxide Copper Gold Deposits • Conrey Dredge No. 4 • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices