BLM Cancels 10-Million-Acre Sage Grouse Mineral Withdrawal
November 2017 by Chris Ralph
The very way it was done at the time didn’t give one much confidence in the objectivity and honesty of the BLM study.
Another California Assembly member, Jared Huffman, is attempting to ban dredging in the state on a more permanent basis.
- Administration issues proposals to fix mining access and permitting
- Online “webinar” and request for comments for proposed Forest Service NEPA revisions
- Bill to limit Antiquities Act
- PLF seeks relief from Endangered Species Act abuses
• Some good news for a change
• New 49ers win Karuk appeal
• Another Oregon bill of concern
• Actions speak louder than words
• Biden nominee for BLM director has ties to eco-terrorist groups
• Another setback for Twin Metals
• US Supreme Court to review case that challenges WOTUS
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - How do I work this glacial deposit? • Ask The Experts - How do I best recover gold in pyrite? • It Pays to Know Your Bedrock • Take it to Bedrock • The Beatty Mining District of Nevada • Flood Plain Gold Deposits—What Are They Really? • Exploring Iron Oxide Copper Gold Deposits • Conrey Dredge No. 4 • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices