BLM Cancels 10-Million-Acre Sage Grouse Mineral Withdrawal
November 2017 by Chris Ralph
The very way it was done at the time didn’t give one much confidence in the objectivity and honesty of the BLM study.
Judge Ochoa went so far as to call the California permit scheme “unenforceable.”
• Bills introduced to stop federal management of greater sage grouse
• WOTUS under review
• Congressional Review Act
• Idaho miners will challenge new EPA permit at rally
• California proposes to amend definition of a suction dredge
• Proposed rule redefines "navigable waters"
We know we lack critical minerals. We know the causes. We know the need. We have the knowledge we need right now. Why can’t we just take action and fix the problem?
• IBLA rules against miner for "late" filing
• Wyoming appeals roadless decision
• Mercury reduction program slated for California
• Oregon wilderness
• Oregon miner prevails in lawsuit against Forest Service and District Ranger
• Canada pulls out of Kyoto Climate Treaty
I found I could not go prospecting in areas where I did not have a mining claim and the Forest Service thought my mere presence was a danger to the forest.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - How do I work this glacial deposit? • Ask The Experts - How do I best recover gold in pyrite? • It Pays to Know Your Bedrock • Take it to Bedrock • The Beatty Mining District of Nevada • Flood Plain Gold Deposits—What Are They Really? • Exploring Iron Oxide Copper Gold Deposits • Conrey Dredge No. 4 • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices