Legislative and Regulatory Update
June 2016 by Scott Harn
We now have supporters who are well known and connected in Washington, DC, and who state they will assist us in bypassing lower level staffers and getting us face-to-face meetings with Senators.
• No Adventure Pass needed
• Supreme Court of Canada rules on aboriginal title claims
• No agreement reached in suction gold dredge permitting case
His small business managed to pump millions of dollars over the years into the California economy.
If you need more proof that having an organized Mining District can help you, look no further than the recently proposed Methow Headwaters Withdrawal in north-central Washington State.
• Idaho maintains control
• Enough wilderness already
• Restraining the EPA
• Republicans on the attack
• DOI requests hard rock royalty
• New Forest Service plans
• Bill supporting small miners
• New mercury emission regs
• Latest info on California suction dredging
We have an opportunity to make significant and substantial changes to provide relief for small miners with the Trump Administration and the current makeup of Congress. We realize the time to act is now, but we need your help.
• California suction dredging
• House shows support for public land use
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • The Heavy Minerals in Your Concentrates • MMAC & PLP Update • Pocket Gold • Critical Metals: Antimony • Care and Lubrication of a Model 13 Laboratory Wilfley Table • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices