Feds Sue California over Sales of Public Lands
May 2018 by Jonathan J. Cooper
They cited concerns that the Trump administration would allow more logging, oil drilling, mining or development on some of the 46 million acres controlled by the federal government in California.
Oregon Senate passes Senate Bill 3
On November 30, 2015, the Galice Mining District (with the support of the Waldo Mining District), along with several Oregon mining associations and individuals, filed a Motion for Summary Judgment against the State of Oregon and SB 838...
• IBLA rules against miner for "late" filing
• Wyoming appeals roadless decision
• Mercury reduction program slated for California
• Oregon wilderness
• Oregon miner prevails in lawsuit against Forest Service and District Ranger
• Canada pulls out of Kyoto Climate Treaty
• More roadblocks in southern California
• Greater Sage-grouse withdrawals
• EPA rule blocked
It's a proven civil remedy to put an end to harassment by notifying a person who is either overstepping their authority, or failing to act as required, that they will be sued personally for an act or omission.
• Pacific Legal Foundation joins effort to overturn California dredging moratorium
• PLP fund drive continues
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts - Is this a significant cobalt find? • Ask The Experts - Is this ICOG deposit commercially feasible to mine? • Ask The Experts - How to sell gold specimens • Our Readers Say • Putting Together A Small Free Gold Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • What To Do When Gold Recovery and Assay Values Differ • Metal Detecting Old Hard Rock Mine Dumps • Because I Said So • Hecla Fights Bad Actor Label in Montana • The Miner’s Switchback • Prepping For A New Season of Gold Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
PLP and MMAC Update