The Bawl Mill
June 2001 by Scott Harn• Energy conservation? Or investing in power?
• Collecting Dividends from the "Brown" fund
• Come rain, sleet, or snow...
Over the past 4 years many of our readers, advertisers, and newsstand vendors have had the pleasure of talking with Matt Koumaras...
On a beautiful day in 1971, my wife and I were scratching around some old miner's camp when I dug up a metal gold pan and thought I would try my hand at panning for gold. (mistake #1)
• New California suction gold dredging regulations released—and they are just as bad as we predicted
• Dredgers file US Supreme Court response in Oregon case
• Washington State pushes same suction gold dredging narrative
• Pentagon reverses decision on rare earth projects
Designing my own dredge...
It’s not easy to figure out what is best without testing, and so a certain level of confusion has developed about how small the ore ought to be crushed.
• House members "earn" another raise
• Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...I mean...clerk in the store
• That's 8.49 million first-class postage stamps
Our Readers Say • San Diego County Tourmaline • Nebraska Couple Finds Big Nugget in Arizona • Great Basin Gold • Company Notes • GATA Update • Picks & Pans: Selecting a Gold Dredge • VLF Detectors and the Effect of Mineralization While Nuggetshooting • Search for the Legendary Sierra Azul • Public Lands for the People Educates Prospectors • Harshaw's Silver Days • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver • Crandon Mine Decision Still Years Away, Says State • Investors Hope to Revive Idaho Gold Mine