The Bawl Mill
April 2011 by Staff• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• Here we go round Obamacare...
• Care packages for al-Qaeda?
• Texas government has more plot twists than the TV series “Dallas”
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
• Training to be greener...but still unemployed
• By the Numbers
• Notable Quotes
- UN budget is UNderfunded and UNfairly distributed
- Walmart makes the naughty list
Mining Claims—What to Know Before You File • Prospecting Underground: Use Caution • Small-Scale Concentrating and Recovery Methods • 5th Circuit Ruling May Benefit Miners • Indicator Minerals for Gold & Silver • Mud Men: Pocket Miners of Southwest Oregon Part III • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Silver Mining Returning to Texas