The Bawl Mill
April 2011 by Staff• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• If you don't like the numbers, make up your own!
• By the numbers
• And the award goes to...
• Congressional "over"-spending bill is big win for big money
• Weapons of mass expenditure
• US taxpayers can celebrate yet another milestone
• To pollute or not to pollute, is that the question?
• Feeling a little low on energy this summer…
• The comical side of politics
• Two birds with one windmill…
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
• By the numbers...
• National Debt
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
- UN budget is UNderfunded and UNfairly distributed
- Walmart makes the naughty list
Mining Claims—What to Know Before You File • Prospecting Underground: Use Caution • Small-Scale Concentrating and Recovery Methods • 5th Circuit Ruling May Benefit Miners • Indicator Minerals for Gold & Silver • Mud Men: Pocket Miners of Southwest Oregon Part III • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Silver Mining Returning to Texas