Can't We Just Do Something?
July 2011 by Chris RalphWe know we lack critical minerals. We know the causes. We know the need. We have the knowledge we need right now. Why can’t we just take action and fix the problem?
• California dredging update
• Study: Sage grouse does not need protection
• Tennessee enacts harsh new gold prospecting regulations
• Idaho challenges EPA regulations
• California suction gold dredging
• SB 637
• Public land users cry "fowl"
• Comment deadlines approaching for frog listings and habitat
• EPA seeks more control
• Comments due in Washington
• California dredging moratorium
• PLF sues to delist polar bear
• Biden administration considers ban on new mining
• 30 x 30 Termination Act
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts—14-day camping limit • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Explosives and Mining • Mother Lode Leaf Gold • Dredging The Outside Bend • A Good Start • WWII Vet & Prospector Still Going Strong • Nevada Gold Value Up Along With Production • 2011 National Mining Hall of Fame Inductees • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices