Our Readers Say
April 2015 by StaffThen I had one of my worst experiences as a prospector when I visited the US Forest Service office for this area.
• Oregon's attack on suction gold dredging
• New DOI Director nominated
• More Forest Service restrictions in the works
• California suction gold dredging
Oregon Senate passes Senate Bill 3
• Forest Service proposes next step in Agenda 21
• 9th Circuit deals blow to small miners
“We feel that we can clean up an area that has been abandoned after 100 years of mining,” Lyon said.
• California suction dredging
• House shows support for public land use
Republicans and industry representatives have criticized the administration’s eleventh-hour actions to limit development and promised to seek their reversal once Obama leaves office.
Somehow the Bureau of Land Management seems to have forgotten that they work for the people.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Exploring Snakehead • One of the Richest Beaches Ever Mined • Prospecting for Gold in Baja California • What's All This Talk About Mining Districts? • The Power of Mining Districts • What is a Mining Right? • The Gold, Silver and Base Metal Mines of Eureka, Nevada • Jadeite in California • Tips for Detecting Nugget Patches • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • State Lends Help to County in Nevada Road Fight • Melman on Gold & Silver • Utah Approves funds to Fight Feds