Our Readers Say
April 2015 by StaffThen I had one of my worst experiences as a prospector when I visited the US Forest Service office for this area.
• California suction dredging
• House shows support for public land use
• Forest Service to revisit 228 regulations
• WOTUS Executive Order suspended
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
In other words, just like those that move next to an airport and then complain about the noise, Mr. Riskedahl deliberately went out of his way to “witness and document the effects of suction dredge mining,” and when he found some, he was annoyed by it!
• Comment period extended for frog habitat
• Tennessee permits for gold prospecting
• California dredging injunction and restraining order hearing
• Conformation for some
• Congress canceling regulations
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Exploring Snakehead • One of the Richest Beaches Ever Mined • Prospecting for Gold in Baja California • What's All This Talk About Mining Districts? • The Power of Mining Districts • What is a Mining Right? • The Gold, Silver and Base Metal Mines of Eureka, Nevada • Jadeite in California • Tips for Detecting Nugget Patches • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • State Lends Help to County in Nevada Road Fight • Melman on Gold & Silver • Utah Approves funds to Fight Feds