Sage-Grouse Won't Get ESA Listing For Now
April 2010 by Scott HarnThe Obama administration announced on March 5 its decision not to list the sage-grouse as threatened or endangered at the moment, though it left the door wide open to future listing.
So much of gold detecting depends on attention to detail. Every gold area offers its own distinct geological markers and as prospectors we must pick up on those markers.
• "...the small miner and prospector has lost one of their greatest friends."
• "As a taxpayer, I have to wonder what kind of fantasy land our government regulatory employees and managers live in."
• " ... this 'batty' line of reasoning was ludicrous."
…for a few hours, we fervently dug for gold. After we did a cleanup, I couldn’t believe the amount we got.
• "Not a pollutant"
• Thank you Senator Sessions
• California suction dredging
• EPA uses secret email accounts
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Using A Trommel For Placer Processing • Prospecting for Hardrock Gold - Part II • Gold in Alaska - Part II • Gold Prospecting in Maine - Part I • Gold Prospecting Is For Ladies, Too • How to Find Gold in Hot Ground With A VLF Detector • Oregon County Tries to Interfere With Lawful Mining Operation • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices