The Bawl Mill
April 2010 by Staff• Let's see what goes on behind closed doors
• Nothing but the best, make that most expensive, for the US
• No exception for taxpayers
• Speaking of waste...
• Trimming the fat
• Uncle Sam needs you...to snitch!
Cobalt and nickel are tough silver-white metals, with similar physical properties, that frequently occur together in nature, along with copper sulfides. Cobalt and nickel are used as alloys, providing great strength and resistance...
The US Fish & Wildlife Service has released the economic analysis and reopened the comment period for their proposal to designate critical habitat for the bull trout in 18,469 river miles and 532,721 acres of lake and reservoir habitat across the Western states.
- House appropriations bills introduced
- Two Minnesota hardrock mining leases reinstated
- Equal Access to Justice Act
I knew the nuggets got into the nugget patch somehow, I just had to figure out how and from what direction they came.
All locations gave up some gold, but one particular section of exposed bedrock with steep, packed crevices kept giving us good, consistent results. We had found our spot.
• Sweep speed and sensitivity settings for a GPX-4500
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Using A Trommel For Placer Processing • Prospecting for Hardrock Gold - Part II • Gold in Alaska - Part II • Gold Prospecting in Maine - Part I • Gold Prospecting Is For Ladies, Too • Sage-Grouse Won't Get ESA Listing For Now • How to Find Gold in Hot Ground With A VLF Detector • Oregon County Tries to Interfere With Lawful Mining Operation • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices