September 2022 by Gwen Preston
Stocks have been on a run. The S&P 500 is up 14% from its June low; the NASDAQ 100 is up about 20%. Yet sentiment is dismal.
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
The Colorado Mining Association is asking the US Supreme Court to review a 2001 rule that largely barred new roads on 58 million acres of roadless areas in national forests.
• California suction dredging regulations
• Draft Coho recovery plan for Southern Oregon, Northern California
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell has ordered an investigation of the recent raids, saying he will not tolerate a state agency's participation in the sort of conduct displayed.
• Extremist groups are at it again
• No more sales tax on precious metals in Tennessee
Republican legislators say the funding is necessary to protect state interests...
Online 3D version Coming Soon • Geology of Placer Deposits: Reading a River • Grass Valley, Nevada City, Malakoff Diggings, Northern California • Let Nature Help • Electronic Prospecting: The Hunt for Coarse Gold • Glacial Prospecting Basics Part 1 • Gleaning for Gold Part 2 • PLP Update • Blast From the Past