Judge Backs Minnesota's Twin Metals Mine in Lease Dispute
April 2020 by Associated Press
The verdict capped an unusual civil case that combined history, coin collecting and whether the $20 “double eagles” ever legally left the US Mint.
• IBLA rules against miner for "late" filing
• Wyoming appeals roadless decision
• Mercury reduction program slated for California
• Oregon wilderness
• Oregon miner prevails in lawsuit against Forest Service and District Ranger
• Canada pulls out of Kyoto Climate Treaty
- Oregon miners to petition for US Supreme Court review
- Two executive orders to reign in federal agencies
- Petition for Joshua tree as a threatened species
We are at a crossroads; either we establish the mining, production and refining of rare earth elements here in the US or we remain subjected to the whims of the Chinese government.
• Congress heading into summer recess
• Maintenance fees due!
Federal safety inspectors have ordered one of the nation’s deepest underground mines closed in northern Idaho following an investigation prompted by a series of accidents that killed two miners over the last year.
The Bawl Mill • Sampling for Success—Part II • Ask The Experts - Investing: How do you know which companies have potential? • Miners Fight Back When BLM Says 'Your Claim Is Too Long' • It's Another 'Ben Day' • How to Research Prospecting Locations and Mining Claims • Some Tips and Tricks for Dredgers: Determining Pulley Size and Belt Length • Where Will The Gold Price Go From Here? • Holcomb Valley Gold, Southern California • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: The Good Luck and Bad Luck of Prospecting With Animals • Lode Miner Continues to Find Pocket Gold • Over the Divide: Rick Lague • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices