Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
November 2004 by Staff
• Regarding US vs. Steve Hicks
• More on the Ortiz Mountains of New Mexico
• Good news on EPA regs
• California rewards key appointment to dredging foe
• Republicans seek to block creation of National Monuments
• Zimbabwe threatens seizure of mining rights
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
• More “bull” from Fish & Wildlife
• Global Warming is cooling off
• What's that smell?
• Do you recognize the face on that milk carton?
• The debate over hockey
• Sir, what size and color bra do you prefer?
• Beam me up
I picked up a noticeably heavy, fist-sized chunk of what I thought was a heavy piece of iron. After wiping some of the dirt and clay off, I still didn't know what on earth this object was.
• Just put it on our tab...
• Do you smell something?
• A voice from the past
The Bawl Mill • Editorial: Montana's Controversial Rock Creek Mine • First Load of Concentrate Leaves Reopened Ruth Mine • Uranium Industry Enjoys Rebound as Prices Nearly Triple • BLM Warning About Purchase of Mining Claims on the Internet • Determining the Amount of Gold in a Quartz Specimen • Placer PGMs in Coon Creek, California • Getting Your Float Circuit Layout Right • Pick Up Austria's New Coin—If You Can Lift It • New Prospecting Guides Available Online • Police Extend Detention of Newmont Executives • Picks & Pans—Drywashing and Detecting in Southern California • Over The Divide—Merwin (Merv) H. Hemp • The Boludo Placers, Sonora • The Golden Highway—Placer County • Northwest Miners Rally a Success • Mine Threat Just a Stunt to Criticize Land Laws • MINExpo 2004 Convention Report • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver