March 2023 by Jordan Harger
- PLF sues over critical habitat
- Attorney General ends EPA slush fund
• Big win by a California suction gold dredger
• Administration locks up another popular gold mining area
• BLM creates de facto wilderness without Congressional approval
• Resolution Copper project moves closer to fruition in Arizona
- Key appointment at BLM
- Current administration not waiting for Congress
- BLM relocating
- Kansas exempts bullion from sales tax
• New, damning revelations about Biden nominee to head BLM
Superior Court Judge Karen L. Dixon granted the temporary restraining order on July 3, 2013.
Federal and state regulatory agencies often cite mercury and methyl mercury in our waterways as a major factor for further restrictions on placer mining, and on suction gold dredge mining, in particular. However, these regulatory agencies are minimizing selenium and its neutralizing effects.
Metal Detecting Adventure Leads To First Nugget Of 2023! • Dont Stop Learning • Chasing Those Crumbs • Time For Some Desert Gold! • Better Worse: More Boo-Boo's - Part 3 • Resource Maven Independent Analysis of the Resource Markets