- Property rights advocate in running for top BLM spot
- “Draining the swamp” at Interior
• BLM to raise fees again
• Roadless Rule stands
• Suit filed over dredging restrictions in Washington State
• NWMA lends support
• California suction gold dredging lawsuits progressing
• EPA rule blocked
Met by jeers and cheers from more than 1,000 people, US Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) made another pitch to create three new national monuments in the deserts of southern California recently.
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
In the meeting, we presented Ms. Skalski with the various court cases from the 9th Circuit Court on these settled law cases and she was mortified.
In May, 2016, the Andersons received a letter from Steve Niemela at the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife requesting access to their property to conduct surveys for “foothill yellow-legged frogs and other amphibians.”
Metal Detecting Adventure Leads To First Nugget Of 2023! • Dont Stop Learning • Chasing Those Crumbs • Time For Some Desert Gold! • Better Worse: More Boo-Boo's - Part 3 • Resource Maven Independent Analysis of the Resource Markets