November 2003 by Staff• Barrick Gold Corp.
• Montana Resources
• Placer Dome
• Newmont Mining
• Norilsk Nickel
• AngloGold Ltd.
• Ashanti Goldfields Co. Ltd.
• Randgold Resources
• Ivanhoe Mines Ltd.
To reach this goal, our federal government would need to designate another 45.7 million acres as protected lands every year.
The first requirement for a successful mine operation is a market for the product, metallic or nonmetallic. The second requirement is to deliver a quality salable product...
• He did say he’d create jobs...
• Biofuels: More harm than good
• Turnpike employees get more than just a free ride
• A sinking ship...
I’m not sure if it was the cold, clear, pure drinking waters of Grubstake Gulch and Willow Creek that have drawn me over the years, or the flat nuggets of gold I have dug out now and then. Since about 1973, I’ve extensively prospected up...
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
• This wasn't the UN makeover we were expecting
• Do you have more money than you really need?
• British tabloids "French roast" Chirac
• Reporter comes out of the closet
The Ball Mill • British Columbia to Streamline Filing of Mining Claims • Millsite Opinion Overturned! • Continental Drift • Eight Mines Earn Prestigious Safety Awards • A Guide to Overlooked Gold Deposits—Part III • The Kennedy Gold Mine—An Impressive Piece of History • Buckhorn Mountain Project May Be Revived • Watermelon Gold • Picks & Pans: An Arizona Miner • Gold Hill, Utah • Looking Back • Frozen Prospects • Platinum in Nevada • USFS Criticized for Renting Chopper in Nevada Dispute • Melman on Gold & Silver • New Guinea Denies Existence of Gold Stash • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices