Companies Scramble to Boost Copper Production
June 2005 by Associated PressSoaring prices for copper and molybdenum are producing record profits for mining companies and new jobs in some Arizona towns.
One company that is actively working to develop their lithium property is Nemaska Exploration, with their primary project located near the Cree community of Nemaska, situated on the shores of Champion Lake.
Man has toiled for thousands of years underground to unlock the treasures that Mother Earth has buried just beyond view. A source of light was of the utmost importance to the miner and many developments evolved through the passage of time.
The process of recognizing ores all starts with being able to recognize some basic minerals and knowing what hard rock ore looks like in the districts where you prospect.
Q: What does MDB&M stand for?
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• Comments needed for Washington's Buckhorn Mountain
• Rep. Gibbons goes to bat for Nevada
• More land acquisition on the way?
• IBLA rules in favor of miner
• Comment on critical habitat proposed in the Mojave Desert
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Pacific Legal Foundation Gets Significant Win • States to Govern Own Roadless Areas • Corralling Those Pesky Platinum Group Metals • Turquoise Mining—Labor Intensive, But Worthwhile • Goldville, Alabama • Mining Sisters Make History • Picks & Pans: The Perfect Paystreak • Using Rock Formations to Your Advantage • Significant Oil and Gas on Alaska's Central North Slope • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices