The Bawl Mill
August 2005 by Staff• House makes another withdrawl from your account
• Pot calling the kettle...
• A meal worth supersizing
• Utah, fed up with federal and environmental policies, takes action
• Administration proposes ending fish protections to settle suit
• Court finds fault with Forest Service spotted owl study
New core samples taken near Caribou, not far from the Continental Divide at the edge of Boulder County, show the potential for major production in coming years, an owner of the mine says.
…the process remains much the same: Drill holes, load explosives, close up the holes, blast and muck out the resulting broken rock.
• Australians know how to do a fundraiser
• She shared a toothbrush but...
• This IRS employee will share her winnings—with the IRS!...
• A diamond is forever (almost)...
Our Readers Say • Greenstone Belts in Minnesota • The Paradox Basin—Part II • A Sleeping Giant • Buying a Used Gold Dredge • Looking Back • Gold in Vermont • Picks & Pans: Prospecting on Perry Creek • 9th Circuit Court Hears Pilgrim Family Case • The First Mine in America • National Mining Hall of Fame to Induct Five • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices