The Bawl Mill
October 2006 by Staff• Who was that unmasked man?
• Run for the border...
• Finally, a bill worth passing!
During discussions with other property rights advocates and members of the current administration, Karen Budd-Falen’s name was mentioned many times as a possible director for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
Environmental groups last year urged Montana regulators to impose the bad actor designation, and now are seeking to intervene in the case.
• "Recreational" mining bills in Washington State
• Three more national monuments
This year the State Gold Panning Championships were held August 24-27, at the California State Fair, sponsored by the Motherlode Goldhounds and Cal Expo.
• Where would I find a map for the Western states on high silica sand deposits?
• Leaked documents show BLM’s true intentions
• New Oregon small-scale prospecting rules
The Plumas Eureka District • California State Gold Panning Championships • Mergers Continue at Record Pace • The Yukon-Klonkide Goldfields—Part II • Foreign Investment Hits More Roadblocks • The Treasure Detective—Part IV The Story of Goldstone Nuggets • Another Uranium Boom in the West • Court: Kennecott Eagle Minerals Application Complete • Remote Mining Camps of Yuma County • The Robin Redbreast Lode • Final Buckhorn Mountain Study Released • Melman on Gold & Silver