The Bawl Mill
May 2019 by Staff
- “Burglar” makes a clean getaway
- $12 billion per month!
• IRS—Inept Resource Specialists
• A drought of common sense
• Thanks for your service, now please hold...
• Three strikes and you're out!
• Your share of the National Debt
• April 15 wasn't just the deadline for taxpayers
- Wanted: real, live workers
- Always vote for yourself
- OMG! :(
Greenpeace sued for racketeering
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
• Employee takes 15-year vacation
• Congratulations! Nevermind...
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Who owns this historic mill and how do I handle possible mercury contamination? • Ask The Experts - Sampling and assays • The Geology of Diamond Deposits • Keep Watch for The Unexpected • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine—Gold At Last! • Imagining the Ultimate Prospecting Adventure • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Cold Gold • Gary It's There • Following the Clues • A Generous Lesson on Detecting Bedrock • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices