The Bawl Mill
May 2019 by Staff
- “Burglar” makes a clean getaway
- $12 billion per month!
• The "2 Million Dollar Man"
• A record worth breaking
• By the numbers...
• Getting scolded during recess happens to adults, too.
• On-the-job training
• Batteries not included
• By the numbers
• On a personal note...
• The numbers don't lie...much
• The blame game
• A sobering revelation
• "Greenbacks" for green energy
- Senators want you to help to pay California rent
- Someone’s got a bone to pick…
• Congressional "over"-spending bill is big win for big money
• Weapons of mass expenditure
• US taxpayers can celebrate yet another milestone
- Brother, can you spare a cell phone?
- Houston, we have a drug problem...
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Who owns this historic mill and how do I handle possible mercury contamination? • Ask The Experts - Sampling and assays • The Geology of Diamond Deposits • Keep Watch for The Unexpected • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine—Gold At Last! • Imagining the Ultimate Prospecting Adventure • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Cold Gold • Gary It's There • Following the Clues • A Generous Lesson on Detecting Bedrock • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices