The Bawl Mill
February 2017 by Staff• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
• Don’t bet on it…
• Finders, Keepers…
• Bigger “phish” get caught too.
• So long, Seattle!
- And then there was one...
- The humble heros of the CEA
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
- Ex-husband has money to burn
- Define “emergency”…
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: Looking for help on unproven claim • Calcite and Limestone • Detecting Basics: Lose the Bad Habits Not the Gold • Feather River Gold • Detecting Alluvial Bench Deposits • Underground Mining: Getting the Ore Out • From Vietnam to Wedding Bands • Trade-Ins, Swaps and Like-Kind Exchanges • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices