The Bawl Mill
February 2017 by Staff• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
- Prospector banned from college campus
- Early retirement...
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: Looking for help on unproven claim • Calcite and Limestone • Detecting Basics: Lose the Bad Habits Not the Gold • Feather River Gold • Detecting Alluvial Bench Deposits • Underground Mining: Getting the Ore Out • From Vietnam to Wedding Bands • Trade-Ins, Swaps and Like-Kind Exchanges • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices