The Bawl Mill
February 2017 by Staff• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• South Korean ad campaigns make men blush
• A revolting development
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
• A sobering revelation
• "Greenbacks" for green energy
• From makers to takers
• Ministry of Mother Earth
• Where not to invest
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: Looking for help on unproven claim • Calcite and Limestone • Detecting Basics: Lose the Bad Habits Not the Gold • Feather River Gold • Detecting Alluvial Bench Deposits • Underground Mining: Getting the Ore Out • From Vietnam to Wedding Bands • Trade-Ins, Swaps and Like-Kind Exchanges • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices