The Bawl Mill
February 2019 by Staff
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• South Korean ad campaigns make men blush
• A revolting development
• People in lead houses should not throw stones...
• The Anything-but-Affordable Care Act
- Taking (apart) the (solar) road less traveled...
- Fill'er up
• The EPA is in your bathroom!
• Russians fund US environmental groups
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
Ask The Experts - Do I need something other than a fire assay for PGMs? • Ask The Experts - This low-grade ore is not worth processing • Placer Gold Deposits of New Mexico • The Hunch • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine—A Series of Small Victories • The Basics of Exploration Leases and Contracts—Part I • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: A Long Hike • Mutiny on The Mason • Who Jumped Whose Claim First? • The Value of Evidence • Over The Divide: Charles "Chuck" Cushman • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices