Over The Divide: Charles "Chuck" Cushman
February 2019 by Staff
• A Perfect Way to Begin 2000...
• A New Way to Fill City Coffers...
• Americans Pay More...
• Mother always told you to wear clean underwear...
This year was a test. We had never done anything like this before, yet we grossed $30,000 in the short time we had to mine.
Any ore grading 32% silver would contain more than 9,000 ounces of silver per ton and be valued at something in the range of $150,000 per ton. Even a few tons of this type of material would be well worth shipping off to a smelter for treatment.
• Re: "Designation of Critical Habitat Provides Little Additional Protection to Species"
• Re: "Fair and Balanced? If You Have the Cash"
• Re: "The Joy of Prospecting"
• Re: "Texas Hill Country Gold"
Gold and silver in Pennsylvania
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
At the peak of construction later this year, the mine will generate more than 6,000 direct and indirect jobs across the state with annual wages totaling more than $200 million...
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts - Do I need something other than a fire assay for PGMs? • Ask The Experts - This low-grade ore is not worth processing • Placer Gold Deposits of New Mexico • The Hunch • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine—A Series of Small Victories • The Basics of Exploration Leases and Contracts—Part I • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: A Long Hike • Mutiny on The Mason • Who Jumped Whose Claim First? • The Value of Evidence • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices