The Bawl Mill
May 2013 by Staff• Lack of privacy
• IRS employess lying about employment status and more
• Creative budgeting...
• The EPA is in your bathroom!
• Russians fund US environmental groups
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
• The Forest Service worker who cried “wolf”
• Out of commission
• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
- World Health Organization gets 5-star rating… for overspending
- Capitol Hill security detail is MVP at baseball shootout
- Texas tells California to get a life
• Closure on the foreclosure
• NSF checks and balances
• Third time’s a charm?
Gold Rush in the Congo • Find of a Lifetime • All About Quartz—Part I • Over the Divide • Your Guide to Prospecting in Alaska • Shallow Water Crevicing Can Bring Big Rewards • A Father and Son Prospecting Adventure • Home Office Deductions • Advantages of Modern Prospectors • Searchers' Dreams • Gold in Unlikely Places • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices