The Bawl Mill
May 2011 by Staff• From makers to takers
• Ministry of Mother Earth
• Where not to invest
• Unicorns, fairies and cellulosic biofuel
• Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
• IRS—Inept Resource Specialists
• A drought of common sense
• Thanks for your service, now please hold...
• South Korean ad campaigns make men blush
• A revolting development
• By the numbers...
• Railway plan is a bit off track
• Getting scolded during recess happens to adults, too.
• On-the-job training
• Batteries not included
• By the numbers
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
Why Haven't They Mined This Claim? • Ask The Experts—Where can I find information on the Abby mine? • Ask The Experts—Is it possible for a mountain range to have good lode gold deposits and yet the area streams not carrying like deposits of gold? • Ask The Experts—How do you amend a placer claim? • Ask The Experts—What happened to the BLM web site geocommunicator.gov? • The Ups and Downs of Geologic Faults • Fountain of Youth Gold • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Suction Dredging Update for California & Idaho • The Disappearance of State Mining Departments • The Golden Streams of Butte County, California • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices