The Bawl Mill
May 2011 by Staff• From makers to takers
• Ministry of Mother Earth
• Where not to invest
• People in lead houses should not throw stones...
• The Anything-but-Affordable Care Act
• More on the "Affordable" Care Act
• Abandon (citizen)Ship!
• USDA makes "grave" payment errors
• He can manage the taxpayers' money, but not his own?
• Government debt to reach yet another milestone...
• Speaking of ObamaCare...
• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access
• Even Navy Seals aren't safe from hackers
• Good news, bad news
Why Haven't They Mined This Claim? • Ask The Experts—Where can I find information on the Abby mine? • Ask The Experts—Is it possible for a mountain range to have good lode gold deposits and yet the area streams not carrying like deposits of gold? • Ask The Experts—How do you amend a placer claim? • Ask The Experts—What happened to the BLM web site geocommunicator.gov? • The Ups and Downs of Geologic Faults • Fountain of Youth Gold • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Suction Dredging Update for California & Idaho • The Disappearance of State Mining Departments • The Golden Streams of Butte County, California • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices