The Bawl Mill
January 2013 by Staff• Run for the border
• By the numbers
• Not the best choice of words
• File not found...yet
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• This was not on the itinerary…
• Zoom meeting becomes “vroom” meeting
• Employee takes 15-year vacation
• Congratulations! Nevermind...
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
• Lukewarm consensus among scientists regarding global warming
• Yet another example of why big government is NOT the answer...
• Everyone deserves a second chance...
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
From the Editor • Ask the Experts • Iron Minerals, Your Detector and Gold • The Robinson Mine—Big Things Happen Here • Forty-Six Nuggets • Customizing Your Dredge • Small Miner Beats Forest Service in Court • Using Vegetation and Soil Conditions as Prospecting Aids • Prospecting for Diamonds • Green Valley Reconnaissance • Gold Pour Signals Revival in the Mother Lode • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices