The Bawl Mill
January 2013 by Staff• Run for the border
• By the numbers
• Unicorns, fairies and cellulosic biofuel
• Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Wanted: real, live workers
- Always vote for yourself
- OMG! :(
• He did say he’d create jobs...
• Biofuels: More harm than good
• Turnpike employees get more than just a free ride
• A sinking ship...
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
• Don't go in the water...
From the Editor • Ask the Experts • Iron Minerals, Your Detector and Gold • The Robinson Mine—Big Things Happen Here • Forty-Six Nuggets • Customizing Your Dredge • Small Miner Beats Forest Service in Court • Using Vegetation and Soil Conditions as Prospecting Aids • Prospecting for Diamonds • Green Valley Reconnaissance • Gold Pour Signals Revival in the Mother Lode • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices