The Bawl Mill
July 2001 by Staff• Do as I say, not as I do...
• A poor investment...
What are these rocks?
Ten heavily armed men hijacked a plane November 5th, making off with 660 lbs of gold worth an estimated $2.3 million...
Two Australian miners who survived for two weeks in a kennel-size cage trapped 3,000 feet underground walked out of the Beaconsfield Gold Mine and punched the air, freed by rescue crews drilling round-the-clock by hand.
• Pacific Legal Foundation files suit to de-list Klamath salmon
• Draft EIS on Suction Dredging in the Siskiyou National Forest
• More Siskiyou National Forest news
• District Court rules in favor of Nicolet Minerals
• State Supreme Court backs mining company
Can I treat a sample with muriatic acid?
• Re: ICMJ's Mine Market ads
• "The enjoyment of prospecting"
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
Our Readers Say • Global Warming—The Press Gets it Wrong, Our Report Doesn't Support the Kyoto Treaty • Former Sunshine Miners Find Work in Montana • CMA Conference Summary • Uranium Deposits • Washington Gold & Fish Update • Prospecting for Diamonds: Is It a Diamond or Crystal Quartz? • Basic Information About Gold Detectors • Oil Seeps in Northern California • Diamond Dealer Prevails in Congo • Company Notes • Picks & Pans: The Gold Bullion Mine • Arizona's Border Silver Camps • The Stonewall Jackson Mine, San Diego County, California • Proposal Submitted for Lab at Homestake • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver