Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
July 2001 by Staff
Most prospectors are aware that diamonds are sometimes found in kimberlite, but few are aware that diamonds are also found in another rock type known as lamproite. Lamproite is a very rare volcanic rock that often...
PLP Members Win "No Addition Argument" in CA State Federal Court
Once you have a detector, learn how to use it and get out in the field—you can’t find anything with it in your garage.
This project began in early August 2002, when approximately 12 major project forwarders were invited to bid on moving a Bucyrus Model 2570W Walking Dragline from the US to Australia.
Looking for help on unproven claim
• Uncle Sam throws one heck of a party!
• Senator needs to slow down and reconsider his bill
• Your passport may have more mileage than you do
• New California suction gold dredging regulations released—and they are just as bad as we predicted
• Dredgers file US Supreme Court response in Oregon case
• Washington State pushes same suction gold dredging narrative
• Pentagon reverses decision on rare earth projects
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Global Warming—The Press Gets it Wrong, Our Report Doesn't Support the Kyoto Treaty • Former Sunshine Miners Find Work in Montana • CMA Conference Summary • Uranium Deposits • Washington Gold & Fish Update • Prospecting for Diamonds: Is It a Diamond or Crystal Quartz? • Basic Information About Gold Detectors • Oil Seeps in Northern California • Diamond Dealer Prevails in Congo • Company Notes • Picks & Pans: The Gold Bullion Mine • Arizona's Border Silver Camps • The Stonewall Jackson Mine, San Diego County, California • Proposal Submitted for Lab at Homestake • Melman on Gold & Silver