The Bawl Mill
May 2002 by Scott Harn• California Governor buys more votes
• The Bank of the EPA
• Just put it on my card
Last month we took a look at the origins of coarse gold nuggets and the results of some new science about how they form. This new information pointed out that many nuggets once thought to be of secondary origin are formed under hot conditions...
• California suction dredging regulations
• Draft Coho recovery plan for Southern Oregon, Northern California
If it's gold, how should I clean it?
• Alaska Governor blasts state habitat division
• Laws proposed and reviewed in Washington State
• Comments needed on California's arsenic goals
• New explosives requirements
• Bill introduced to curb ESA abuses
• Senate moves on ESA reform
• Suit challenges patenting
• Canyon takes its case to the Supreme Court
During discussions with other property rights advocates and members of the current administration, Karen Budd-Falen’s name was mentioned many times as a possible director for the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
Our Readers Say • California Wilderness Coalition and The Nature Conservancy Recruit Government Employees to Carry Out Huge Land Grab • Drywashing Rules Clarified • Mineralized Calderas in Colorado • The Keystone Gold-Copper District, Medicine Bow Mountains, Southeastern Wyoming • Picks & Pans: Mining Tungsten Ore—A Case History • Gold in Oregon • Aussie Gold—A Look at the Northern Territory • The Phoenix Gold Mine: A Brief History • Calico Mine • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver