Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
July 2005 by Staff
This is the point where you might ask, “What do these types of contracts typically look like and how are they negotiated?” Well, that is the topic of this month’s article.
Excerpts from California Mining Journal, our original title, published 50 years ago this month.
• Insecurity issues?
• Seven experts...and a little bit of editing
• November can’t get here soon enough
On August 29, 2003, the “Miners” (Waldo Mining District, along with Bob & Lesa Barton of Armadillo Mining Shop) filed Complaints in US District Court for the District of Oregon (Medford) against the United States Forest Service, Scott Conroy (in his official capacity as Forest Supervisor of the Siskiyou National Forest), and Secretary of Commerce Donald Evans.
• Oregon proposes to stop mining in “scenic” waterways
• More news from Oregon
• Interior Department finally back online
• Alaska DNR departures
• Thieves bag a golden frog in museum heist...or do they?
• Aquarium workers ate protected sea turtle...
• Woman entitled to sue over being called "Monica Lewinsky"
• An Affair to Remember...
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • The Montana Tunnels Discovery • Spreading the Fever • Forest Service Final Rule—When is a Notice or Plan Required? • Looking Back • New Regulations for Major Precious Metal Dealers • The Paradox Basin—Part I • The Safety in Tax Deductions for Safety • Understanding and Evaluating Desert Mineralization for Nuggetshooters • A Search for Tantalum • Copper is King in Arizona • Melman on Gold & Silver