Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
July 2002 by Staff
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
Q: Can you offer any information on proper mining claim procedures?
The Treasure Hawk mine was operated by "Crazy Eddie" Bounsall from 1972 until 1988. He died in 1994, and I purchased the Treasure Hawk claims from his wife Betty in 1996.
• The 1872 Mining Law
• Roadless decision due soon
• MSHA Review Commission
• Sage grouse decision due soon
While researching this latest citation I was referred to Public Lands for the People (PLP) in California...
• Endangered Species Act reform
• Extremist groups blamed for catastrophic wildfires
• EPA revisists TMDL
• National Heritage Act seeks to take control of lands away from local government
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Siskiyou National Forest Update • Company Looks at Restarting Sunshine Mine • Piedmont Gold • Gold & The Dollar • Picks & Pans: Exploring Wyoming's High Desert • Sons of Gwalia & Herbert Hoover • Looking Back • Prospecting on the Yukon River • Placer Gold in Arizona • The Fire Assay of Fly Eyes • Bill Could Create New Silver Market • 2002 Inductees to the National Mining Hall of Fame • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mystery of Olmec Jade Solved