Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
June 2002 by Staff
It was June 6th, 1999 at 7:00 am when I started hiking to the river with my final load of dredge equipment. Hearing the flow of water in the South Fork of the Yuba River and the call of birds up and down the canyon, I added some whistles of my own just to annoy the nearby birds.
Bulgaria has followed the recent moves of Mongolia and Venezuela, demanding renegotiation of existing agreements and more concessions from mining companies.
• Idaho miners will challenge new EPA permit at rally
• California proposes to amend definition of a suction dredge
• Proposed rule redefines "navigable waters"
- DOI to address threatened species
- 141 Confirmations still pending
- California withdrawals canceled
• Disappointed supporter has the ultimate last word on the matter...
• You should have seen the millions that got away...
• So much for sacrifice...
• Top Democrats will have to find new finance chairman
The Bawl Mill • ICMJ Elected Prospecting Magazine of 2002 • Mining Investment—Or Fraud? • Gold in Suriname • Golden Age of Gold Dredges • Prospecting With Limited Equipment • Looking Back • Beryllium in Utah • Company Notes • Picks & Pans: The Gold of "Eldorado Canyon"—Mariposa County, California • Fire Agate in Arizona • The Canton Lead • NAS Agrees to Review Superfund Science • Tight Budgets Force Forest Service to Cut Back • Melman on Gold & Silver