Mining Community Loses A Great Leader: Gerald "Jerry" Hobbs
February 2015 by Scott HarnHe certainly wasn’t afraid of a fight or a court battle, and he didn’t back away from calling out those who tried to compromise the rights of miners.
• Oregon passes SB 838
• Meanwhile, in California
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
• Increase in claim fees
• Impact of recent elections
• Current suction gold dredging status in California
• Parks in Southern California
We can either surrender or draw a line in the sand and fight to hold the remaining mining rights we still have.
• Idaho challenges EPA regulations
• California suction gold dredging
There are a few questions you will need to ask yourself before you apply for a suction dredge permit from the State Water Resources Control Board.
• Oregon proposed withdrawal
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Suction Gold Dredge Miners Win On Federal Preemption • Metal Detector Testing Methods • The Silver, Gold and Gemstones of Candelaria, Nevada • Mining for Non-Geologists Field Trip Offered by GSN • Gold in The Silver Crown District, Wyoming • Prospecting for Surface Flood Gold Placers on Low and Intermediate Gradient Streams • Introduction to Meteorites • Money In, Money Out • Melman on Gold & Silver