Because I Said So
May 2018 by Greg Walcher
Like all federal judges, he swore an oath to perform his duties “impartially… under the Constitution and laws of the U.S.” Nothing in those documents gives Judge Morris authority to order the BLM to work with non-government organizations (the same ones that filed the lawsuit in question) to alter America’s use of energy.
You have made your presence known with the BLM or Forest Service, placed Mining District signs along the entrance points to your district, and found support with other local miners. But how do you gain popular support?
It's a proven civil remedy to put an end to harassment by notifying a person who is either overstepping their authority, or failing to act as required, that they will be sued personally for an act or omission.
• Pendley nomination withdrawn but will remain BLM director for now
• Comments needed for Midas Gold project in Idaho
• California suction dredging regulations
• Draft Coho recovery plan for Southern Oregon, Northern California
- Bernhardt confirmed
- State of Montana to appeal Rock Creek decision
Met by jeers and cheers from more than 1,000 people, US Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) made another pitch to create three new national monuments in the deserts of southern California recently.
- PLF files petition with US Supreme Court on behalf of Oregon miners
- Land and Water Conservation Fund abuse by Forest Service
- Army asks for REE proposals
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts - Is this a significant cobalt find? • Ask The Experts - Is this ICOG deposit commercially feasible to mine? • Ask The Experts - How to sell gold specimens • Our Readers Say • Putting Together A Small Free Gold Mill • Feds Sue California over Sales of Public Lands • Legislative and Regulatory Update • What To Do When Gold Recovery and Assay Values Differ • Metal Detecting Old Hard Rock Mine Dumps • Hecla Fights Bad Actor Label in Montana • The Miner’s Switchback • Prepping For A New Season of Gold Hunting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
PLP and MMAC Update