Gold in the South Pass Greenstone Belt, Wyoming
July 2009 by W. Dan HauselTo many geologists and prospectors, “greenstone belts” are synonymous with “gold belts” since they provide excellent places to search for gold.
• Alabama Governor says they can't afford the Affordable Care Act
• To secede or not to secede?—That is the petition...
• By the numbers...
Most small-scale miners want to know how they can set up a system much more cheaply. The difficulty is in the balance of putting together a decent small-scale system at a reasonable cost.
This article deals with copper exploration, but it is relevant to exploration for other minerals. I will use the geology of the Copper Creek area in Pinal County, Arizona, as an example.
Honda Motor Co. said it will begin using new catalytic converter technology it believes will slash use of pricey precious metals in auto emission-control systems by 50 to 70 percent.
• Financial Guarantees (Bonding)
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
• Diesel engine exhaust
• Senator Daschle inadvertently helps timber industry
• USFWS implementing Wildlands Project without voter approval
The Bawl Mill • The Suction Gold Dredging Fight Continues in California • Chinese Buy Out Australian Miners • Using a Winch to Work Smarter, Not Harder • The Forgotten Specimen—Part II • Germany Developing Gold Vending Machine • How to Complete Assessment Work and Claim Maintenance • More Tennessee Gold • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices