Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
July 2009 by Staff
• Utah, fed up with federal and environmental policies, takes action
• Administration proposes ending fish protections to settle suit
• Court finds fault with Forest Service spotted owl study
• Energy conservation? Or investing in power?
• Collecting Dividends from the "Brown" fund
• Come rain, sleet, or snow...
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
A proposed constitutional amendment to raise the cap on mining taxes can proceed as written, a state judge ruled March 14.
Q: Can and should you remove their poles and notice right then and there or should you wait until you have convinced them of their trespass?
During the past decade, silver has been in a pronounced bull market, which many analysts attribute to its unique attractions as both a monetary and industrial metal. One Canadian junior miner, SilverCrest Mines Inc., is working actively to take advantage of silver’s favorable performance by steadily expanding production at its flagship Santa Elena Mine...
The Bawl Mill • The Suction Gold Dredging Fight Continues in California • Gold in the South Pass Greenstone Belt, Wyoming • Chinese Buy Out Australian Miners • Using a Winch to Work Smarter, Not Harder • The Forgotten Specimen—Part II • Germany Developing Gold Vending Machine • How to Complete Assessment Work and Claim Maintenance • More Tennessee Gold