More Tennessee Gold
July 2009 by Tim LeGrandI got into some bigger rocks to move out of the hole, and some were so large I could barely get them up and out. The walls were steep, and the current kept pushing in more light gravel from the upstream side. I worked my rear off that day.
• Financial Guarantees (Bonding)
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
• Diesel engine exhaust
• Senator Daschle inadvertently helps timber industry
• USFWS implementing Wildlands Project without voter approval
• $5.1 billion Postal (dis)Service loss...
• Stop the money flow...
• Doubly, even triply, irresponsible and unpatriotic...
Actually, this mid-range gold zone can exist in any eluvial placer field with a shallow zone where the ground “tightens up” below the loosely packed surface dirt to harder packed dirt. However, its presence depends upon several factors:
Sen. John McCain stated recently that if elected president, he would overturn President Clinton's executive order putting more national forest land off-limits to logging.
The Bawl Mill • The Suction Gold Dredging Fight Continues in California • Gold in the South Pass Greenstone Belt, Wyoming • Chinese Buy Out Australian Miners • Using a Winch to Work Smarter, Not Harder • The Forgotten Specimen—Part II • Germany Developing Gold Vending Machine • How to Complete Assessment Work and Claim Maintenance • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices