March 2001 by Scott HarnGATA’s claims of gold market manipulation “were publicized by the South African press and were presented to important South African officials,” stated Murphy in a recent press release. Here are a few of the highlights:
• GAO opinion contradicts Norton-Leavitt road deal
• Cubin wages battle over public lands decisions
• Washington State rivers are open, work continues
• Recent FWS habitat, endangered or threatened proposals
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
This was two days of gold panning, with just over 250 gold panners trying to win a medal to show they were one of the best of the best.
“We are saddened by the loss of two Washington Group employees and our thoughts at this time are with their families,” said Bill Myckatyn, CEO of Quadra Mining.
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Gem Theft in Tucson • BLM 3809 Final Rule Implications • Winter Dredging • Selecting a Gold Recovery System • Placer Diamonds in Venezuela • Picks & Pans: Leon Always Finds the Most Gold • Company Notes • The Swift Shore Mine 1862—Present • Placer Gold in the Black Hills, South Dakota • Platinum and Diamond Discoveries Shine New Light on Historic Alaska Gold-Mining District • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices