Why Did This Silver Mine Close? -Conclusion
January 2015 by Bill RichStrategic metals that are found mostly in lead-zinc-silver ores are antimony, arsenic, bismuth, gallium, germanium and tellurium.
What type of sluice box for my trommel?
Within your local area there is a store where you can find all sorts of handy tools for your gold mining enterprises, and at bargain basement prices.
Sulfides and oxides—what's the difference between the two?
- UN budget is UNderfunded and UNfairly distributed
- Walmart makes the naughty list
Prospectors typically stumble upon diamonds while searching for other minerals.
• Re: "Designation of Critical Habitat Provides Little Additional Protection to Species"
• Re: "Fair and Balanced? If You Have the Cash"
• Re: "The Joy of Prospecting"
• Re: "Texas Hill Country Gold"
A Spokane mining company says it plans to develop a silver and copper mine in the Cabinet Mountains Wilderness Area on the Idaho-Montana border.
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Return to Chicken, Alaska • The Pothole Patch • All About Pyrite • Diamond Prospecting in Indiana • Significant Progress for California Suction Gold Dredgers • The Ely Copper-Gold District of Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices