The Guaniamo Diamond Region, Venezuela—Part I
July 2010 by Carl BrinkThe considerable richness of the gravels is shown by the fact that operators have successfully worked the same river sections for over 20 years.
• Pan American Silver Corp.
• Vista Gold Corp.
• Pacific Rim Mining Corp.
• Agriculture employees caught grazing on taxpayer funds
• A long wait at the bus stop...
• Taxpayers foot the bill...
• Sticky business
On the fence about subscribing? Want to check out a 3D sample issue?
• Re: Comments needed for Bull Trout critical habitat (May 2004)
• Re: Recommended reading
Ore processing in California?
• Look for less federal government land acquisitions in the new budget
• Valley fill ruling overturned
• Two species rejected for listing under ESA
• New Mexico and Montana consider legislation to encourage mining
• Mining, lumber groups seek to eliminate funds for university program
• Backfilling required for new mines in California
• Nevada Congressman named vice chairman of Resources
• Idaho gets deadline extended for bull trout comments
• Murkowski Calls for Resource Assessment on State and Federal Lands
• Comments needed regarding proposal to lock up huge tracts of public land in California
Q: ...A number of scientific studies have been done that concluded our level of dredging is “not” harmful to fish or habitat. I suggest that the Mining Journal list some of these specific studies with brief summaries and conclusions.
The Bawl Mill • California Dredgers Shafted by Assembly Democrats • Rare Earth Deposit May Be Awaiting Discovery • When Gold Moves, Placers Form • Beginner's Luck • The Curious Saga of the Jack Wade Creek Dredge • Nevada Mining Tax Fails in Signature Drive • Taxes, Numbers & Mining • Melman on Gold & Silver • What Was That Article Again? • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices