The Bawl Mill
September 2017 by Staff
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
• Make your vote count...again, and again, and again...
• Debt ceiling, round two
• "Throw Them All Out"
• A cut above the rest...
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• The EPA is in your bathroom!
• Russians fund US environmental groups
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• One less obstacle for illegal aliens and illegal drugs
- Senators want you to help to pay California rent
- Someone’s got a bone to pick…
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts - Where can I get geological maps? • Ask The Experts - What happens to gold during flash flooding in dry areas? • Ask The Experts - How do gold and silver stocks react in market crashes? • Ask The Experts - I need help with more in-depth mining research • Ask The Experts - Is this gold? • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Entry-Level Metal Detectors for Gold Prospecting • MMAC Update • Nice Specimen Gold Recovered in Northern California • How to Recognize Hard Rock Gold Ores • The Coeur Rochester Mine • Detecting and Recovering Those Tiny Pieces • EPA Chief to Reconsider Paying Claims Over Mine Waste Spill • Environmental Analysis Starts for Proposed Idaho Gold Mine • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices