The Bawl Mill
May 2017 by Staff
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
- Imitation is the sincerest form of...theft
- SF hands out more needles than report cards
• ObamaCare likely to drive unemployment numbers higher
• Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's budget
• 646 consecutive strikeouts
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
• Can’t get no satisfaction...from the government
• Working for Uncle Sam...
By the numbers, election edition
• Reality show or reality?
• Big brother pays well...
• "Less is more" is really less
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: How many claims can I file in Arizona? • Ask The Experts: What should I do with a large amount of old placer concentrates? • Shaker Tables for Processing Hard Rock Ores • Becoming a Successful Detectorist • Hand Panning Micro-Fine Gold • Sampling, Hydro-Shocking & Cleaning Quartz-Gold Specimens • My Lucky Thirteen Nuggets • Crushing, Grinding and Pulverizing • A Break in the Weather • From the Editor • Prospecting Knowledge -- Pass It On! • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Over The Divide: Miles John Mitchell