The Bawl Mill
May 2017 by Staff
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
- Getting back to nature...
- When tin is more valuable than gold
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• Not the best choice of words
• File not found...yet
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: How many claims can I file in Arizona? • Ask The Experts: What should I do with a large amount of old placer concentrates? • Shaker Tables for Processing Hard Rock Ores • Becoming a Successful Detectorist • Hand Panning Micro-Fine Gold • Sampling, Hydro-Shocking & Cleaning Quartz-Gold Specimens • My Lucky Thirteen Nuggets • Crushing, Grinding and Pulverizing • A Break in the Weather • From the Editor • Prospecting Knowledge -- Pass It On! • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Over The Divide: Miles John Mitchell