The Bawl Mill
May 2017 by Staff
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
• Skeletons in the closet
• Stop horsing around!
• Know your veggies!
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
• ObamaCare likely to drive unemployment numbers higher
• Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's budget
• 646 consecutive strikeouts
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: How many claims can I file in Arizona? • Ask The Experts: What should I do with a large amount of old placer concentrates? • Shaker Tables for Processing Hard Rock Ores • Becoming a Successful Detectorist • Hand Panning Micro-Fine Gold • Sampling, Hydro-Shocking & Cleaning Quartz-Gold Specimens • My Lucky Thirteen Nuggets • Crushing, Grinding and Pulverizing • A Break in the Weather • From the Editor • Prospecting Knowledge -- Pass It On! • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Over The Divide: Miles John Mitchell