The Bawl Mill
May 2017 by Staff
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
• Red tape at its finest...
• With the stroke of a pen
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
• One less obstacle for illegal aliens and illegal drugs
• Buying time
• Printing more money for banks and businesses...
• Food stamps = stimulus?
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: How many claims can I file in Arizona? • Ask The Experts: What should I do with a large amount of old placer concentrates? • Shaker Tables for Processing Hard Rock Ores • Becoming a Successful Detectorist • Hand Panning Micro-Fine Gold • Sampling, Hydro-Shocking & Cleaning Quartz-Gold Specimens • My Lucky Thirteen Nuggets • Crushing, Grinding and Pulverizing • A Break in the Weather • From the Editor • Prospecting Knowledge -- Pass It On! • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Over The Divide: Miles John Mitchell