The Bawl Mill
May 2017 by Staff
• There’s no place like home...
• To comply or not to comply, that is the question...
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
- “Pensions before Honesty. Great slogan.”
- An untimely death…
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• Comedian picks on wrong town
• Run for the border
• By the numbers
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: How many claims can I file in Arizona? • Ask The Experts: What should I do with a large amount of old placer concentrates? • Shaker Tables for Processing Hard Rock Ores • Becoming a Successful Detectorist • Hand Panning Micro-Fine Gold • Sampling, Hydro-Shocking & Cleaning Quartz-Gold Specimens • My Lucky Thirteen Nuggets • Crushing, Grinding and Pulverizing • A Break in the Weather • From the Editor • Prospecting Knowledge -- Pass It On! • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Over The Divide: Miles John Mitchell