The Bawl Mill
September 2011 by Staff• Buying time
• Printing more money for banks and businesses...
• Food stamps = stimulus?
• Lukewarm consensus among scientists regarding global warming
• Yet another example of why big government is NOT the answer...
• Everyone deserves a second chance...
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• By the numbers...
• Railway plan is a bit off track
• Training to be greener...but still unemployed
• By the Numbers
• Notable Quotes
• This was not on the itinerary…
• Zoom meeting becomes “vroom” meeting
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
Our Readers Say • Ask The Experts - Could I stake out a 20-acre claim with a waterway running through it just as I would a lode claim? • Ask The Experts - Do I have any grandfathered rights that post FLPMA claim holders do not have? • Q&A With Detector Designer Dave Johnson • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Dredging Tips From The Golden Rogue • Understanding and Prospecting Benches • Gold in the Slate Creek Basin • Deductions: Get 'Em While You Can • Endurance Is Golden • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices • The Preacher of Sheeps**t Flats