Ask the Experts
June 2014 by Chris Ralph• Reopening closed areas
• New, damning revelations about Biden nominee to head BLM
- House appropriations bills introduced
- Two Minnesota hardrock mining leases reinstated
- Equal Access to Justice Act
We have been playing defense for 100% of the game, and now we are finally playing some offense.
- Administration issues proposals to fix mining access and permitting
- Online “webinar” and request for comments for proposed Forest Service NEPA revisions
Casperson said he is not worried about businesses subverting the language in the bill because the DEQ would still have the authority to halt the new construction if it is deemed environmentally unsound.
As prospectors, we cannot just roll over and continue to ignore the shift in public land management from multiple use to national preserve.
• Battle continues in Oregon
• Stop annexation in Southern California
• EPA ignores Supreme Court ruling with new Idaho permit
• Alaska sues Feds to restore access rights
• California dredgers await next big court date
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Finding Gold with a VLF Detector—Part III • Silver and Base Metal Deposits of the Pioche District • California Dredgers: A Step Closer to Getting Back in the Water • Arizona's Youngest...and Oldest Prospector • Exploring Placers with Auger Drills • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Correction • Crushing Quartz in Calaveras County: A Placer Miner Learns New Tricks