Ask the Experts
June 2014 by Chris Ralph• Reopening closed areas
If you need more proof that having an organized Mining District can help you, look no further than the recently proposed Methow Headwaters Withdrawal in north-central Washington State.
- Oregon miners to petition for US Supreme Court review
- Two executive orders to reign in federal agencies
- Petition for Joshua tree as a threatened species
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
• Bills introduced to stop federal management of greater sage grouse
• WOTUS under review
• Congressional Review Act
Minerals and Mining Advisory Council (MMAC) founder Joe Martori met with Jim Scrivner, the Bureau of Land Management Deputy State Director of Energy and Minerals in Sacramento, California...
Casperson said he is not worried about businesses subverting the language in the bill because the DEQ would still have the authority to halt the new construction if it is deemed environmentally unsound.
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Finding Gold with a VLF Detector—Part III • Silver and Base Metal Deposits of the Pioche District • California Dredgers: A Step Closer to Getting Back in the Water • Arizona's Youngest...and Oldest Prospector • Exploring Placers with Auger Drills • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Correction • Crushing Quartz in Calaveras County: A Placer Miner Learns New Tricks