The Bawl Mill
January 2014 by Staff• If you don't like the numbers, make up your own!
• By the numbers
• And the award goes to...
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
• The Forest Service worker who cried “wolf”
• Out of commission
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
- Sun continues to set on solar
- Obamacare ailing
Ask the Experts: Big rocks or small cobbles? • Ask the Experts: Quartz rock and the chance of gold in my area of New Hampshire? • Ask the Experts: Equipment and gold locations in Colorado • Ask the Experts: Silent partners and mining—is it worth the risk? • Sierra County Gold—Part II • The Silver Islet Mountains of Utah • Gold Placers of the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska • Alternative Gold Leaching Methods • Over the Divide • Prospecting for Diamonds in Kimberlite • Additional Note Regarding "Strategic Metals—Part II" • Take a Kid Detecting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices