The Bawl Mill
January 2014 by Staff• If you don't like the numbers, make up your own!
• By the numbers
• And the award goes to...
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• Reality show or reality?
• Big brother pays well...
• "Less is more" is really less
• EPA backs down in Wyoming
• UN Chairman took on more than a mission
• Ripe for the picking
- Prospector banned from college campus
- Early retirement...
• Even Navy Seals aren't safe from hackers
• Good news, bad news
• The EPA is in your bathroom!
• Russians fund US environmental groups
Ask the Experts: Big rocks or small cobbles? • Ask the Experts: Quartz rock and the chance of gold in my area of New Hampshire? • Ask the Experts: Equipment and gold locations in Colorado • Ask the Experts: Silent partners and mining—is it worth the risk? • Sierra County Gold—Part II • The Silver Islet Mountains of Utah • Gold Placers of the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska • Alternative Gold Leaching Methods • Over the Divide • Prospecting for Diamonds in Kimberlite • Additional Note Regarding "Strategic Metals—Part II" • Take a Kid Detecting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices