Over the Divide
January 2014 by Scott HarnRobert Joseph Dahlke
(1939 - 2013)
Investors and collectors may also be able to purchase palladium coins after President Obama signed a bill authorizing palladium coins if there is sufficient demand.
Environmentalists are attempting to turn the jewelry industry against Alaska’s Pebble Mine before the project even gets fully under way.
• Federal election results should be favorable to miners
• Utah residents reject proposed National Monument
• Fish and Wildlife told to disclose locations of endangered species
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• Political parking perk...
Alaska Governor Sean Parnell has ordered an investigation of the recent raids, saying he will not tolerate a state agency's participation in the sort of conduct displayed.
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts: Big rocks or small cobbles? • Ask the Experts: Quartz rock and the chance of gold in my area of New Hampshire? • Ask the Experts: Equipment and gold locations in Colorado • Ask the Experts: Silent partners and mining—is it worth the risk? • Sierra County Gold—Part II • The Silver Islet Mountains of Utah • Gold Placers of the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska • Alternative Gold Leaching Methods • Prospecting for Diamonds in Kimberlite • Additional Note Regarding "Strategic Metals—Part II" • Take a Kid Detecting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices