The Bawl Mill
June 2013 by Scott Harn• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• By the numbers...
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
• Sheriff's Office offered a Valentine's Day "special" for exes
• Applellate judge is bringing down the house
- Residents put on hold for frogs
- I’d like to buy a vowel please…
• Doing hard time, making easy money
• A cozy bear prevents miners from doing research. Well, sort of...
- Senators want you to help to pay California rent
- Someone’s got a bone to pick…
Breaking Rock the Old School Way • My Lucky Month of March • Gold Rush in the Congo—Part II • A Journey Into the Silver Peak Range • Ancient River Channels of Trinity County • Which Nugget Detector Should I Get? • Liberty and the Phoenix Mine • Confluence Placers • Spanish Gold Ledge Still Producing Gold • Nevada Mining Tax Cap Repeal Clears Committee • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices