The Bawl Mill
June 2013 by Scott Harn• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
• $5.1 billion Postal (dis)Service loss...
• Stop the money flow...
• Doubly, even triply, irresponsible and unpatriotic...
• Even Navy Seals aren't safe from hackers
• Good news, bad news
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• He did say he’d create jobs...
• Biofuels: More harm than good
• Turnpike employees get more than just a free ride
• A sinking ship...
• Falling flat on her Fannie
• Un-popularity contest
• Under-estimating health care
• Real lawsuit over imaginary biofuel
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• The "2 Million Dollar Man"
• A record worth breaking
• By the numbers...
Breaking Rock the Old School Way • My Lucky Month of March • Gold Rush in the Congo—Part II • A Journey Into the Silver Peak Range • Ancient River Channels of Trinity County • Which Nugget Detector Should I Get? • Liberty and the Phoenix Mine • Confluence Placers • Spanish Gold Ledge Still Producing Gold • Nevada Mining Tax Cap Repeal Clears Committee • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices