The Bawl Mill
October 2011 by Staff• By the numbers...
• National Debt
• Unicorns, fairies and cellulosic biofuel
• Who wants to be a millionaire?
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
• Distaster bill is a disaster
• By the numbers
• Image isn't everything in Illinois...
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
• Take a seat
• Hold everything!
• Flying under the radar
• Last minute spending spree
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
- World Health Organization gets 5-star rating… for overspending
- Capitol Hill security detail is MVP at baseball shootout
- Texas tells California to get a life
Legislative And Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts—Separating platinum from sands using bubbles • Ask The Experts—Extraction of micro gold from black sands • Ask The Experts—Difference between a Geiger counter and scintillator • Then and Now: Is Gold Really Money? • Gold, Quartz & Chalcedony—Part I • Prospecting Australia—Part I • Oregon Dredge Permit Litigation Update • Gold From Black Sand Tailings • The Fine Art of Panning Heavy Sands • California State Gold Panning Championships • The Golden Days of Julian, California • An Expensive Lesson • Judge Denies Request To Delay Michigan Mine • Melman on Gold & Silver