The Bawl Mill
October 2011 by Staff• By the numbers...
• National Debt
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• By the numbers...
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
- UN budget is UNderfunded and UNfairly distributed
- Walmart makes the naughty list
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
- Taking (apart) the (solar) road less traveled...
- Fill'er up
Legislative And Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts—Separating platinum from sands using bubbles • Ask The Experts—Extraction of micro gold from black sands • Ask The Experts—Difference between a Geiger counter and scintillator • Then and Now: Is Gold Really Money? • Gold, Quartz & Chalcedony—Part I • Prospecting Australia—Part I • Oregon Dredge Permit Litigation Update • Gold From Black Sand Tailings • The Fine Art of Panning Heavy Sands • California State Gold Panning Championships • The Golden Days of Julian, California • An Expensive Lesson • Judge Denies Request To Delay Michigan Mine • Melman on Gold & Silver