The Bawl Mill
October 2011 by Staff• By the numbers...
• National Debt
• Ripe for the picking
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
• More on the "Affordable" Care Act
• Abandon (citizen)Ship!
• USDA makes "grave" payment errors
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
By the numbers, election edition
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
• Bogus science in California
• By the numbers
• Little noticed health care tax
Legislative And Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts—Separating platinum from sands using bubbles • Ask The Experts—Extraction of micro gold from black sands • Ask The Experts—Difference between a Geiger counter and scintillator • Then and Now: Is Gold Really Money? • Gold, Quartz & Chalcedony—Part I • Prospecting Australia—Part I • Oregon Dredge Permit Litigation Update • Gold From Black Sand Tailings • The Fine Art of Panning Heavy Sands • California State Gold Panning Championships • The Golden Days of Julian, California • An Expensive Lesson • Judge Denies Request To Delay Michigan Mine • Melman on Gold & Silver