The Bawl Mill
September 2004 by Scott Harn• Inspectors inspect inspector general?
• Mishandling of funds in Iraq
• Has anyone seen my keys?
• Court to government: “Can you hear me now?”
• There’s gold in them thar… holes?
• FEMA (Free Easy Money for All)
Q: About 158,000 tons of ore is estimated to remain on the property. Worth further investigation?
Prospectors and investors looking for a stake in the mining sector should turn to Quebec, as La Belle Province is seen by mining executives as having the best policy environment in the world for investment...
• Alaska Governor blasts state habitat division
• Laws proposed and reviewed in Washington State
• Comments needed on California's arsenic goals
• New explosives requirements
• Bill introduced to curb ESA abuses
We were met with a plethora of mechanical problems with the dry washer and even a few with the excavator that were at times frustrating, but we were in this for the long haul, so we needed to solve these problems and move forward.
Please Note: • Kerry Proposes Large Fees on Miners • Is a Gold Rush Coming to the Iron Range? • The Klamath Oldland • Baker City is Defined by Gold Rush • Picks & Pans: George Duffy Jr.—Pocket Miner Extraordinaire • Coeur Alaska Hopes to Begin Work on Gold Mine This Fall • Crater of Diamonds, Arkansas • Company Plans to Develop Cabinet Mountains Mine • I-147 Before Montana Supreme Court • Diamond Exploration and Mining Heating Up in North America • Gold in Serbia • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices